Welcome to Haus Anemone!
Holiday with a wonderful, panoramic view over Seefeld
The Haus Anemone apartments, located on a sunny south-facing slope in the heart of the sports and leisure facilities in Seefeld in Tyrol with a view of the world-famous Seekirchl church, captivate travellers with their wonderful charm and unique location. You can enjoy a casual holiday in a cosy atmosphere here.
Important: For bookings over New Year's Eve, there is a minimum stay of 7 days.
Golden Autumn – Boundless Hiking
- For a stay of 7 days or more: -10%
- Hiking maps of the Olympia region Seefeld
- Free baby carrier and a Chariot double stroller
- Free “Kaiserschmarrn” on reaching the Nördlinger Hut (by means of a voucher)
Training Nordic Special
- Special price for training groups on request (cross-country skiing trail fees included)
- Washing machine and dryer available
- Spacious conference room with large-screen flat TV
- Electrolytes AnderKraft® free of charge during the stay
- Sports ointment Moncher's Dolverde® free samples
- Lanyard Anemone-Doloverde free per person